Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Important Crafting Suggestion (tm)
What Tana said there.

This way players actually plan where we're cashing in their limited Crafting Levels on without needing to go through the hassle of putting everything into a table and cross referencing the recipes and levels, as I have tried to do in the Wiki but it was really, really tedious to the point I couldn't finish. Especially when the game doesn't give a hand and say what you can do or not beyond "yes" and "no".

A more practical example was me trying to decide if I should go balls deep into Toolmaker when wanting to be a Blacksmith Engineer for thematic reasons, I wouldn't know the level needed for crafting Bombs, so I ended up leveling more than I needed and bam, had to redo my stuff once I saw it was impossible to do anything beyond 5+1 and 2~3 on another. I just don't want other people to go through this, or have to direct them to the Testing Server every time they have a question about the game.

That said, how about a hover-over pop-up like you made in the Skill Tree menu? Place mouse over, displays the level of the recipe.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very Important Crafting Suggestion (tm) - by Snake - 10-30-2021, 02:53 PM