Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Text Hurts
Heart 
Very simple suggestion: give us the option to change the text from white to something more muted, or a different color altogether? I've noticed that when I roleplay for an extended period of time, all that white makes me dizzy. I'm not sure if this happens to everyone else, and changing the chat color for the bubble and background doesn't help.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
[-] The following 4 users Like Blissey's post:
  • Dystopia, Eldwitch, Snake, Tamaki-Kun
I think thats just your faith in the white lady.

Its called obsession.

(also actually for it)
Well, I recommend lowering the brightness of your screen or messing with the contrast settings to dull the general color of your monitor if you're getting visual problems.

So far in six-plus years SL2 has always been 'white texted', it's weird such problems are coming now. I don't personally have 'that', but, maybe the fact the chat scrolls a lot faster than before (due to bigger text size, icons, etc.) and we're no longer stuck to the 'dark blue background, white text' which fit like a glove, is making even me feel a little worn out mentally.

Food for thought!
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(01-27-2021, 07:54 PM)Snake Wrote: Well, I recommend lowering the brightness of your screen or messing with the contrast settings to dull the general color of your monitor if you're getting visual problems.

So far in six-plus years SL2 has always been 'white texted', it's weird such problems are coming now. I don't personally have 'that', but, maybe the fact the chat scrolls a lot faster than before (due to bigger text size, icons, etc.) and we're no longer stuck to the 'dark blue background, white text' which fit like a glove, is making even me feel a little worn out mentally.

Food for thought!

Yeah, I tried all that before making the suggestion. Honestly it may just be time for me to switch my glasses, but it wouldn't hurt to have this option anyway.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blissey's post:
  • Snake