Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Monk] Inaccessible Skies
Monk currently cannot get to the skies in an efficient manner by itself, Crane Hop currently costs 2m which makes it so that you are left with 2m when you use sky chariot to knock someone down with it, often leading into the waste of a potential action.

Instead of needing to rely on an accessory slot to get airborne I would rather Monk have airborne baked into its kit somehow that isn't Dragon Gale (Given only characters with CEL can utilize it, and air shafts are predictable and easy to play around), some suggestions in where to put airborne would include:

-Backflip, causing the last flip to launch you airborne
-Crane Hop being reduced to 1m again, in turn gaining a 2 round cooldown

Either of these would allow monk to use Sky Chariot in an effective manner again, without needing to run external classes or accessories.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Senna
What if Backflip, if it ends early by hitting someone, it sends you up... As if you used them as a flip board?

I am not sure If I like crane hop being 2CD because of verglas combos, wouldn't be the end of the world though.
I personally don't want to see crane hop gain a CD precisely because of how core it is in a Verglas' arsenal, it'd make the class be more reliant on movement options from other classes. I'm all for having backflip have some sort of airborne attached, either at all times or when it ends early like Shujin suggested.
Sky Chariot costing -1M while being done Airborne would also be cool.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]