Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v.2.38b Intro Regalia Not Showing (w/ Redtail?)
I've been attempting to use the Intro Regalia for a while now, knowing that it is a relatively new item as well. I play a Redtail, and it seems none of the style seeds I've bought show up. While it could be my sample size is too small and these are seeds that just don't work with Intro Regalia, I'm finding it a little weird that the others I've heard about are fine. I've seen Explosion on a Mechanation, and heard about someone else being able to use Swap Position.

A list of the seeds that haven't worked so far, of which I'll update if it happens to be problems with individual seeds:

Acid Rain
Sacred Prism
Howl and Haunt
Deadclaw
God Ray
Malmelo
Purple Lightning Bolt

and potentially others that I've sold/gave away.

I'll see about trying the other seeds that I've seen/heard work and update accordingly.

Update: Seems to have fixed itself? Either it was working before and I never noticed it, or it's recently fixed itself, but the Intro Regalia works - it's just if the animation happens to be short, then it gets caught in the lag of starting a fight, which is why things like Explosion and Swap Position work well with their long animations. Unsure if I should mark solved on this yet or not, since I'm still unsure what happened.
I added a little more of a delay before the animation plays, hopefully that'll help.