Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUE] Rustic Shine Knights
Are Shine Knights not supposed to get the VIT bonus from their VIT stat? Because all they have at 60 is 330 HP, which is very lackluster for a Rank C invocation when Youkai are monumentally more efficient.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
They are getting the VIT bonus. The only have 40 VIT. The bonus from level ups is... what, 2? Then 5 from each point of VIT. So that's 120 from 60 levels, and 200 from VIT, for a total of 320... and then I think there's 10 base added onto that, so there's the 330. There's no bug here, but it's important to remember that, unlike characters, summons aren't decked out in +HP equipment/enchants, so it naturally seems a bit low by comparison.
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]
She said that one of hers had 60 vitality at level 60.
No, Shine Knights have identical stats, they don't roll for them. She means at level 60 they have 330 HP.

[Image: 62212dba1d.png]

^ Every level 60 Shine Knight ever. ^
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]
Oh. Well I guess I misread her skype post. If thats the case, then they're perfectly at 'normal' HP levels, though for a C rank invocation those stats are kind of abysmal.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4674#p4674 Wrote:Rendar » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:09 am[/url]"]Oh. Well I guess I misread her skype post. If thats the case, then they're perfectly at 'normal' HP levels, though for a C rank invocation those stats are kind of abysmal.
What kind of stats do you think would fit? 60 in all, or something a little less ridiculous?
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
The stats are fine.

And well, if we're comparing them to youkai

1. They gots them passives that're pretty handy.
2. No upkeep cost. Leave a priest unattended long enough and suddenly second mediocre enemy for whole battle.
Shine Knight's cast time might make it impractical for PVP, but for PVE, I love it. It's useful due to sneak; don't get a back attack and start casting right away. By the time the enemy closes in, your knights are out and you're dropping the Sanctuary to ruin that Firesplitter's master plan.

Having skills that are good in PVE and not PVP is 100% fine by me.
*loud burp*
Well anyway, doesn't look like this is a bug.
Apologies, Dev, I messed up. But it just doesn't set well with me that Shine Knights, of all classes, have lower HP than. . . A mage. But anyway, I guess we can drop it. I definitely won't be using Shine Knights often.

Also their stats are fine.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)