Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carmine - Ability interpertation & Flight App
Applicable BYOND Key - HoboCat
Character Name - Carmine Tamanaka
Request Type - Ability interpertation

Request Details -  It's the request to have youkai shapeshift with and control my character's old mechanation frames. There's no mechanical benefits being requested. I also added the simpler flight application to this one, since the reasoning is simple.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) -
Youkai+ Mechanation frames - I'm mostly requesting this one because I think it'd be cool, and basically plan to roleplay them like they're kuroko's possessed corpses from the anime: Akame Ga Kill. It's also apart of my character testing to see if they'd be stronger than normal youkai. I'd use a youkai regalia to show it. I'd also use this rp in the eventual use of the engineer class.

Flight - For travel and so that I can roleplay my character making their way to public events faster. It would also be nice to write them being helpful with the ability to fly.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - 
Possessed Mech Frames - I don't have any logs, but from the start my character has been a cabal mech magician, summoner and researcher looking for more safe and direct ways to study the spaces outside of the in-game dimension; namely the void. The stuffing youkai into mechanation frames is based on the soul chains grand summoner skill and the shapeshifter class. They're not exactly open about it, mostly because the only line they don't cross in the study is their own safety.

Flight - Carmine is a masterful magician that was literally made to learn, cornicle and test ways of manipulating focus and alternative energies through magic, through various upgrades and update to their various frames over the years their capability to that has grown. The elements they've always taken a liking to have been wind and earth. With the efficiency of their wind magic and the focus they take in through the air, I think they would be able to sustain themselves in a focused high-altitude flight for relatively prolonged periods of time.
[Image: latest?cb=20150618145649]

Messages In This Thread
Carmine - Ability interpertation & Flight App - by RoboCat - 01-25-2021, 12:52 PM