Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charge Mindfunction
Can we have it so that you can't recharge mind if you did it the turn prior? It's kind of annoying if you accidentally press the wrong ubtton whenever you thought you were magaisendo'ing.
stylish dungeon

chargmind.

magaisendo, WEAK, chargemind repeat.

with stylish you can afford charge mind off a weak.
Then maybe just have it be so "Hey I already have this status Effect, maybe I shouldn't use it again?" or something.
I've experienced this annoying accident myself too many times to count, but it can be solved by moving your Charge Mind hotkey away from your Evoker spell hotkeys. A bit less convenient, and I'm not saying I dislike the suggestion, but I thought I'd throw another solution out there.

That said, I would prefer a toggle-able pseudo-skill somewhere in the battle commands list (below skills/spells, maybe?) that prevents you from using things like Charge Mind, Body of Isesip, etc. when you already have the status while it's toggled on (the reason for it being toggle-able of course being that sometimes you may want to refresh a status' duration before it wears off). The bright green/red on/off indicator that toggle-ables tend to have should prevent people from forgetting whether or not they have it toggled on.
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]
No.

Improve accuracy.