Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kennith - Request for Family
Applicable BYOND Key - Gogeto25
Character Name - Kennith
Request Type - Family / Character History
Request Details - I'm requesting to be related to/in the Majistra family, but I'm not seeking to be related to anybody important within the family. I'm going for the angle more of a bastard/abandoned child or anything really.
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - My character has an interest in the void and teleportation and I also went in with little to no backstory and tried to make one as I went around the world roleplaying. He's set a very unreasonable goal of wanting to replicate the portals found in the mage's guild and I think that being part of this family would fill in the gaps in my backstory and why he doesn't mention his backstory as much, as well as his focus on void study.
(I'm pretty sure my ic goal is unreasonable/not possible, but I enjoy rping chasing a goal that is less than likely to happen)
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - (not sure what to put here) 
#nerf summoner
#nerf poison
Sure. There's unfortunately not a lot of available lore on the Majistra house themselves but since you're planning on making someone who's basically moreso Majistra in name alone, it probably won't be too much of an issue.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]