Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.39] Talis, please cooperate
A fairly simple glitch, in this case, and one that's come up in the past as well - Titan Gale, when used with the emerald Talis deployed, shows the range as coming from the Talis, but then gets used from the actual caster instead.

I haven't personally found any other skills of that kind, though it's possible someone else might have. So, hopefully, someone can also fill this in with anything others have missed.
Holy Arrow also does this. I believe it is because they are counted as 'tile' spells and therefor are not applied by the Talis. (Although I would much prefer if all spells simply casted from Talis- But that would be a suggestion instead.)
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18750966]
The visual indication should still ideally show where the spell is actually going to come from, to be honest. In addition, because of this, there's a number of cases where you simply can't change the direction you're using the spell without also having to move the Talis, which can sometimes make the difference between a win and a loss.
Titan Gale has been corrected. Holy Arrow should be working as intended currently, however, so I'm confused if it is not.