Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Katana Ideas.
1. I think it would be interesting to add new craft recipes for katana's involving sayakensa, creating new dark corrupted katanas that still fit the niche sayakensa provides while freeing up the wrist slot. These new katana's would be darker versions of their original form.

A) The 5 elemental Jin katana's could gain darker effects, impure/dark versions of their elemental effects that change all the kensei elemental impacts to dark corrupted versions as
well.

B) non elemental katana could gain recipes as well more themed around applying a special curse for each of them on hit

2. A purification recipe for the Akujin turning it into a light elemental Katana.

3. A combine all the elemental katana's into one crazy katana that randomly changes its element on hit.
I like the last idea but instead all of their powers combine into a single katana 10 star whos element on hit is AKASHIC. but it's only equal to the weapon's power /2. With the 10 star effect being something involving akashic magic. Maybe sheath sword memes.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
More than anything I think Sayakensa would benefit from being made an accessory rather than a glove slot.
Nah. Sayakensa is fine as a hand slot. It just needs more to it. Or more sheaths beyond it.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
If more sheathes are created, I would request one that massively increases the damage of hidden cut, or triggers it multiple times, I think that would be rad as hell.
[-] The following 2 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Ace, Snake