Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Curate.
I'd love to see the ability for a trait that lets you become a dark based curate class, in the same way the aquamancer skill lets you have darkwater rather than regular water if you take it. 

It'd be something like.

Dark Agenda: For whatever reason you've given up your faith, channeling your magic through darker sources, all healing skills now scale off Dark Attack rather than Faith, but healing is reduced against those of the faithful by Scaled FAI% and only healing living targets the same as Mercala heals vampires, as well as your healing causes debilitating effects to those it touches, weakening them in exchange for extending their ability to fight.

something like your heal, well, heals but causes an effect akin to curses and hexes from Hexer class, or giving them status' like blind, fear, etc..

I think it'd just be a nice little addition since we seem to slowly be moving toward dark priests, and to be honest, I feel like the darker arts of curate need to be touched on with the addition of Aquamancer being able to do just that.
W-what? what do you mean I need to have a catchy signature....i don't know how to do that....wait are you writing this down!?
[-] The following 2 users Like Moku203's post:
  • Ace, Blissey
I literally have a post up for this already.
(02-04-2021, 11:41 PM)Perdition Wrote: I literally have a post up for this already.
this has many notable differences to yours, such as retaining healing but making it weaker toward the faithful. not full team poisons from a curate.

but yeah I see that you have a post up for something similar to this.
W-what? what do you mean I need to have a catchy signature....i don't know how to do that....wait are you writing this down!?
Why can't we just have the 'Heretic' or 'Doomsayer' class for curate instead?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]