Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combat Potions
So, I have kinda been thinking about this for a while. Why don't we have more battle potions out there? Not to self enchant but more potions like dangerous liquid and so on. The names are just up for grabs/changes. It's just a rough idea. 

Potion suggestions
Oil of fear - Can target only one enemy. The fluid lasts for three rounds. If the target gets hit with dark damage, it procs fear that lasts for a duration scaling from the damage. Min.2 and Max.5. If an ally was defeated instead, the procs hesitation scaling from the attackers level.
  • A potion all about illusion and brings out the target's deepest fears but needs a trigger.
Potion of charm - Can target one ally. The fluid lasts up to three rounds. Whenever the person dashes into/over/passes someone, they have a chance to be inflicted with charm. 
  • A potion that acts as a loving dose. While it isn't absolute, it could cause those close by to fall in love.
Oil of flash - Can target one enemy or a location. If they target an enemy, the fluid lasts for 3 turns. The next light or fire damage instance can proc glow base on the damage. If they target a location, if the victims are facing the location and within three tiles, it can inflict blind for two-three rounds.  
  • A high sensitive fluid that can explode in bright light if exposed to enough focus.
Oil of Slipping - Can target one enemy. This fluid lasts for three turns. The next water damage instance applies the clumsy effect for two rounds. The earth damage instance applies muddy.
  • A fluid that makes the victim's slippery. Due to this, they have a hard time keeping their balance as well as dashing around.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like Senna's post:
  • Fern, K Peculier, Kazzy, Miller, Snake, TriTetra
I like this save for one thing.

Call them Oil of X so you can throw a vial of Oil of Fear at someone. Separates Oils (Negative effects) from Potions (Beneficial effects)
[-] The following 2 users Like Kazzy's post:
  • Perdition, Senna
That's interesting.

Though the fact we only have 5 item belt slots makes me weep.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]