Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Guard
The guard that is suppose to appear in the old abandoned mines near tannis isn't appearing between the hours 1 and 6 even though you've done the previous stuff to make him appear there(if he doesn't already appear there).

[Image: F7y0RI3.png?1]
[Image: ytZC4bM.gif?1]
He's showing up for me so this needs more information or maybe he's hiding behind your lnet interface.
He appears, but it takes awhile sometimes. It's inconsistent. I'm afraid I don't have any more information other than hearsay from other players I've partied with trying to get in there.
*loud burp*
Yeah. At the time I was in there, he wasn't there for some reason(not hiding behind the lnet interface). But he's appearing normally now, so yeah.
[Image: ytZC4bM.gif?1]
Sorry to mention this so long after it was plausibly relevant,but I distinctly remember certain things just not rendering (The one that comes to mind is the chest in the jammer cave that gives the hookshot),and due to this,I'm gonna suggest that it has a small chance of possibly being a cache error....No real proper technical know-how behind this,just a little guess.
They of few characters, and fewer posts.