Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.40] Stamps not working--
It happened after participating in an event fight. but not joining from the start and was jumping into it by the end ICly-
after it, I couldn't move my character and was forced to relog, but when I get back into the game, my stamps stop working--

I tried to relog a few times, and cleared my cache as well. still didn't work. and even if I remove the stamps to put it back, the game isn't letting me do so.

not sure what to do after all of the suggested methods so I'mma just put this here and hope it gets fixed soon.. yoroshiku-
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aegis's post:
  • Kiss
Unfortunately this does not really elaborate on what the problem is. 'Stop working' or 'not working' is a very vague problem to try and fix, so if someone could provide more details on what the actual problem is, as well as any way to reproduce it, I would appreciate it.
(03-17-2021, 02:07 PM)Neus Wrote: Unfortunately this does not really elaborate on what the problem is. 'Stop working' or 'not working' is a very vague problem to try and fix, so if someone could provide more details on what the actual problem is, as well as any way to reproduce it, I would appreciate it.

I apologize for the lack of detail, but here's something to add to the details I meant to say-

https://imgur.com/a/bSWUEd4

I joined in on a fight from one of the Eventmin things, but after the fight, my client completely froze. as in not letting me click any tabs or move my character.
so I relogged to fix it. but after I did relog, the stamps weren't applying the additional stats it gives. so I tried to relog a few times again, and even remove and tried to re-equip it back.
but when I did, the thing in the gif happened, making it unable to click and drag the stamps back. and not even clearing cache helped as advised by a few kind souls.

not sure if I explained the details right but I do think that I provided the details I know on the happening-
What's the affected key and slot?

Something else you can try is dragging and dropping to the bottom left slot and seeing if that works.
(03-31-2021, 04:13 AM)Neus Wrote: What's the affected key and slot?

Something else you can try is dragging and dropping to the bottom left slot and seeing if that works.

Kincaed Slot 2-

and no, tried it but it doesn't work still-
Thank you, this has been corrected. If any other bugs pop up with Quest Stamps, feel free to report them.