Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unstoppable Lightning damage (ft. zero counterplay)
Sooo... In the end you bunch are saying that debuffing someone of 50% of their Lightning resistance for 5 rounds is alright just because it takes an invocation round 0?

What kind of backwards logic is this? How is it the Idol's fault when it is basically the "Splash" example I've given? The only thing that helps other elements to do a little more, at the very least in PvE?

I'm honestly confused. And well if we're taking this approach can I get an invocation that decreases Blunt resistance by 25% then a 1M spell that "is single target and has cooldown" which reduces Blunt resistance by 15% and hand slots that reduce Blunt resistance for an extra 10% (20% in PvE) so I can also play a Boxer and live the power fantasy of always defeating you because all of what's listed above is fair and balanced?

Trust me, it's what I got from reading everything here.

And y'all don't even need to worry. We got items that give Blunt resistance, remember? Padded Cloak... Eltryas... Leather...

Sarcasm aside. Either shoot down Mercalan Mist to a PvE gimmick and make Splash a build up, or make Weakness not stack or at the very least stack multiplicatively/have some form of harsh diminishing returns tied to it for when it "unnaturally" (read: stacking) goes above 15%.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unstoppable Lightning damage (ft. zero counterplay) - by Snake - 03-27-2021, 04:27 PM