Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
https://i.imgur.com/vQPKLvA.png
GIVE SPELLTHIEF A MAINCLASS ONLY SKILL THAT MAKES ALL OF THEIR SPELLS CHANGE THEIR ELEMENT TO THEIR STARSIGN ELEMENT
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Can we call it "elemental infringement" the spell thief stealing your style and rebranding it as their own.
Spell thief is already way too strong, it doesn't need further buffs in my honest opinion. Maybe if this was included in a patch that also nerfed their more egregious spells.
(05-05-2021, 03:33 AM)EenKogNeeto Wrote: Spell thief is already way too strong, it doesn't need further buffs in my honest opinion. Maybe if this was included in a patch that also nerfed their more egregious spells.

Not to add or subtract from the OP of the thread, but Spellthief is a considerably weaker spot than a lot of classes currently. The addition of Ring of Pearls and Brine Blade/Refreshing flow to their arsenal bumped them up from terrible to okay at best, or is a cheese pick into very specific matchups.

Onto the main point of the thread itself, I believe this falls under "Dynamic scaling" and more spells like Lift Off will introduce that to Spellthief.