Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cooking Rework and Traits?
This has probably been suggested before

TRAIT: Sweet Tooth: does what meat lover does except for candy items. 

Cooking Rework?? (not really a rework just like just a change in how food works???)

Food Tends to restore more HP then FP . 
Meat even more into HP Then FP 
Veggies more into FP then HP 
Sweets Tend to do both equally

Food SubSub types Pizza acts as it always does. but the toppings change how it behaves.  meat based pizza (say fish for example) is the HP recovery kind add Ice Cream pizza for sweet toothers 

also Optionally  make Pizza count as both Meat and Veggie lovers (meat and mushroom pizza for example) just to make it a bit more unique also everyone loves pizza.

Sushi no real changes it would proc both meat/veggie lover as some pizza does re balance the buffs if needed. 

DRINKS Tend to recover more FP then HP and either add a thirst meter similar to hunger OR they last as long as your food does ( i like the idea of drinking being an optional along side eating) Crafted with cooking using a mix of fruits and sugar
Cider tends to recover more HP then FP  
Soda Tends to recover more FP then HP
Cocktails tend to recover both equally 

Drink SubSub types
Alcohol Pizza for drinks aka adds buffs in the case of alcohol it's "buff" should also add a debuff something minor but make people think if they really want to imbibe it for the benefit

Saki: (because we already have Katanas sushi and kimonos) like sushi comes in many forms depending on the fruit used to make it

Traits 

1 for each of the new beverage similar to meat lover etc (why change what works?) 

A Twist of Lemon : when crafting a drink you may optionally add one lemon to increase the HP/FP recovery by 10 each 

Sushi Fiend. Meat / Veggie lover now only works for Sushi but increase sushi duration by 3 
Pizza Fanatic  Meat / Veggie lover now only works for Pizza but increase Pizza duration by 3

I ended up going into a bit more detail then I intended ill flly admit the real thing i wanted to suggest was just Sweet Tooth decided to throw drinks in there to and then decied to just outline an idea for everything. 

I actually think cooking is fine as it is right now but it could use some revamping more recipes to reflect the normal diet 

Also return to us the double crafting.  Smelters do it wonderfully and i would love to see it added for cooking as well and alchemy.