Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
lovely face trait for mechanations
if mechs are supposed to look like humans then why can't they give people a pretty blink of the eyes and be charming like actual people...

are you SAYING mechs can't be pretty too????????? that's RACIST

i want the lovely face trait for mechs too!

pretty please...? *rapidly blinks eyes at u and charms u*

Real talk, if Mechanations are meant to look like humans then I'd argue it's not impossible for them to be visually alluring to someone. Can we have the Lovely Face trait for Mechanations?
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Fern's post:
  • Autumn, SolAndLuna
Its a very large boon of a specific niche of Will-based basic attackers, which are rare given that STR gives HP and GUI gives Crit Damage, I see no problem in throwing Mechs a bone too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Fern
Yea! Even if they are not fancy sometimes. They may need more than just their mechanical benefits since they can be cuter than humans. Not to be mean but its true.

But to add in with Fern's Suggestion, either with 10% Less Efficiency of their infliction rate or the regular Ratios.

Simple, but not too much detail to add onto it for this thread, but they seemed underpowered from these lack of choices in one of the traits.

#MakeMechanationsCuteAgain
[Image: b69d8dc830a1a6b64ce233e92b2e79c9.png]
[Image: bc307a682fc5f9d2b0a5c0de4dc3aa90.png]
[Image: 5441207b804d39be46ea2d5f9d73eff7.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whitender's post:
  • Fern
I don't see why they can't spend two traits to get it or something.

Though lovely face still needs nerfed, but I won't make a third thread about it.
Yeah gonna get behind this. Artificially created things can also look pretty. The Homunculi are capable of getting the trait and they're somewhat similar in terms of not being born.
I can also get with the whole 10% Less efficiency of their infliction rate or regular ratios.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
perhaps two stages, uncannily valley that involves fear, then an improvement that works as lovely face?
SHAITANS ARE CUTE TOO!
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
This is why I wanted Mechs to finally get a trait that lets them qualify as having skin, but if we want to get complicated and make their own version of it, sure, why not.
i didnt read much of anything here but ik fern and ik delphia and she has a pretty cute face so let it happen
(05-15-2021, 01:23 AM)HaTeD Wrote: i didnt read much of anything here but ik fern and ik delphia and she has a pretty cute face so let it happen

BRUH

I don't think it needs to be two traits tbh, I think they could just get the trait and call it a day but whatever works so long as they get it in some way.................
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]