Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy
Been awhile.

How are things going with SL2?
The curse of SL2 is that no one escapes forever, flee while you still can.

The game's in a vastly more comparable state since you left. I would say its improved much for the better. How not with eventmins/mappers/new GMs and stuff.
Silence got deleted and everyone is a tank mage.

weba chief
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Maksimum_Fire
Robinhood sold all of crits stonks when it crashed (crit damage was nerfed from 200%+mods to 100%+guile%+mods) While mages stayed diamond hands (they got weapons that scaled on defensive stats and all their spell scalings have been universally buffed)
Oh.

Oh no.

That sounds horrifying, but about right. I've been occasionally checking recent updates, and am scurred. SO SCURRED. I think I saw weapon durability getiting used for spells now (which just seems like "Everyone uses Divine now." IF I CAN EVER FIGURE OUT THE PASSWORD TO MY MAIN WITH A LOT OF ASAGO ITEMS. I'll be on him.

Also someone tell Chaos to check the forums and his PMs.
Nah, spells don't use durability still, the big things you'll need to look for are class updates like BK, Verglas and Ghost, and also the Turn Order changes that occurred, where now everyone plays in a round robin fashion that is influenced by initiative but not controlled by it. Also Tactician got updated to follow along this new turn order.
i killed mercala
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Neat. Someone slap a mod in the discord to get me unbanned from discord. It's been like 5 years. ' ^ '
(05-12-2021, 02:18 AM)Rendar Wrote: Neat. Someone slap a mod in the discord to get me unbanned from discord. It's been like 5 years. ' ^ '

probably down to the original GM who banned you from the discord tbh. they don't step on each others' toes like that.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
The best way to probably do it is in Unban requests (despite not being an in-game ban)