Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More basic hit options
As right now is the perfect moment in balance where adjusting anything could not go wrong, I have an idea.

Basic hit builds shouldn’t just be crit builds. There should be a variety of builds that can’t get the damage from crit but instead sources their damage from other methods (such as elemental attacks).

I don’t know how to get this about but each method should require at least four stats to balance out with how crits require SWA stat, SKI, LUC and GUI.

Alternatively, we could remove defense and add in Resistance2. It would function exactly like resistance but stack with it, as well as having a separate soft cap. The hard cap would be shared with the now non-existent defense.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sawrock's post:
  • HaTeD
cool so we can have a new way to hit someone with the chance to do 100% swa damage but the cel based chance of doing 0% damage, how will the poor 140% swa + 100% elemental attack autohits compete with it, clearly we need more ways for them to apply 30% weakness for any element.
(05-20-2021, 09:33 AM)Lolzytripd Wrote: cool so we can have a new way to hit someone with the chance to do 100% swa damage but the cel based chance of doing 0% damage, how will the poor 140% swa + 100% elemental attack autohits compete with it, clearly we need more ways for them to apply 30% weakness for any element.
Yes.
We could also, hear me out!... Since no one likes losing..We could just make everyone invincible, that would also make the game perfectly balanced.
I like losing. Other people losing.