Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Party Movement 'modes' needs a toggle
I have to come bump this if only for one thing:

Free-movement parties definitely hinders roleplay. Sure, it's cool that in some situations I can move without dragging someone away, but still be in a party with them for whatever reason you could come up with since I can't think of one... but it's kinda shite to have to run around, make sure I keep up with EVERYONE in that party, and be able to RP at the same time. Not to mention, god forbid, I get lost and have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off looking for my party members, as well as missing the RP OOCly because I got fucked by lag, my computer being a potato, etc.
On the other side of the coin, being able to ACTUALLY toggle free movement on in a normal, non-haunted dungeon would be AMAZING. Everyone can be sent in a different direction and it makes it easier to find the exit, enemies, etc. without being as long and tedious - especially with labyrinthine dungeons.

There definitely needs to be any sort of toggle to it, whether as a typed command, or a button (which would be my preference because that's accessable to everyone 100%), or anything, because in it's current state I haven't heard from anybody at all that hasn't complained at least once about it. It's a REALLY good idea in concept, but it doesn't feel as polished as it needs to be.
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Party Movement 'modes' needs a toggle - by Shadbase - 06-19-2021, 11:30 PM