Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Guns do not receive a bonus..)
What about making the damage bonuses only apply to the first successful shot, no matter how many rounds the gun has?
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
That's what I just said.
Only applying to the first shot seems fine. It's currently this way with Tactician's Assault Order and multi-round guns.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4899#p4899 Wrote:Neus » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:36 pm[/url]"]Would require a time-consuming rework of how these bonuses are calculated, and I still don't think it's a great idea for them to receive these bonuses. Some of them don't make much sense (Flank, Work Gloves) anyway.

Gloves? I agree on.

Flank? Flank makes 100% sense applying with any weapon type; it's an unsuspecting blow from a side they're not watching closely. You may as well argue "guns are useless for sneak attacks" which means that "every sniper ever just got lucky at the miraculous incompetence of their foes." Which you have to admit, is actually an utterly ridiculous claim if you think about it. There's zero reason flank should not apply to guns, as you have more time to line up the shot without your target noticing you and trying to randomize their movements to throw you off.

If you want to argue balance, fine. If you want to argue work, fine. But if you want to argue logic of guns and flank, I will debate this until I get fed up and flip a Table, a Tannite, a Tennou, a Terrasque, and Tannis, in that order.
*loud burp*