Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc Traits
someone yelled at me to give other races some love so fine here.

Humans: ya get squat 

Wild Elf These ones really stumped me they are in a pretty terrible spot. 

Trained Hunter. you can take a second favored weapon from another tribe for your elegance to apply to

Pack Emissary You count as Pack Alpha when there is no alpha around and follower at all other times when in a party with you Felidae count as pack followers. 

Zeran. I had fun thinking up crowns so I made 3. obviously you can only take one.

Crown of Superiority.  your superiority now applies to everything in a 2+1 per 10 san range both effects of superiority apply regardless of facing

Crown of the Masses  Your Superiority now applies to everything in a 2+1 per 10 san range and changes to the following you gain 3+1 swa per 5 scaled san and your hit is increased by 5+scaled San for having one ally in superiority range

Crown of Rulers  Your Superiority now applies to everything in a 2+1 per 10 san range and changes to the following For every enemy within superiority range you gain +1 power 

Reaper And Aspertaurus Weapon of kings is literally a fix this should mean they never have to take adaptation for sword or spear/axe if their san is 40. and yes the sword bit
 is a discworld inspiration.

Weapon of Kings: Your affinity now applies to swords as well your affinity now scales to 1+scaled san divided by 4 

Macabre Adornments. Gain elemental resist for wearing remains material items +2% per item (fireblood gives fire ect ect) 

Naga 

Weather scale. Gain elemental resistance depending on the tile your sitting on equal to 5% for 1 + scaled san divided by 11 (Dark water gives dark water gives water cinder gives fire ect ect)

Deadly Wring after you grapple an enemy you may take a special action.
Wring. you and your target become immune to knockback until your grapple is broken  and you begin doing protection ignoring blunt damage = to half your scaled strength untill your grapple is broken   4turn CD

Obviously actual numbers will need adjusting
Out of all of those I only agree with the races that are underplayed to be touched under any circumstance, like Wild Elves and Nagas, I like the Wrap enhancement to turn it into an autohit Grapple that lasts over several rounds and deals blunt damage along.

Zerans are alright the way they are, I believe they'd only need a few number tweaks over their SWA reduction, to be a little stronger and encourage them to glare down enemies. Also for their not-glare, it should be Critical Evade instead of Evade. That'd give them the niche of 'anti-backstabbers'.

Reapers? I already gave up trying to make them better. They kinda suck in combat and don't feel like "the ultimate answer to spirit-betting builds". They're just depressed zerans that are bad at their job.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]