Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spiked axeblade not working
I have made an axe with the Spiked Axeblade customization and, it as it's -supposed- to be, is designed to be a crit attacthment, designed to increase power, lower durability, and give 10% crit damage

However upon investigation I discovered it was -not- applying the crit damage, as my crits still did the base 1.5x crit damage, nullifying the purpose of the custom entirely, as now it is nothing but +2 power -5 durability without it.
Could you post some examples? It would help to know what the expected damage and the result was, along with what you're hitting.
[Image: JoNZQk9.png]

That was the damage with my axe done to level 1 jammers -to avoid any special negations and or class abbilities that may or may not effect critical damage-

[Image: e3kqBTH.png]

As seen here when calculating the base expected damage, by the base critical damage rate, I got the exact number I would expect if the critical bonus were not kicking in.

[Image: 34R0o0A.png]

thank you for taking the time to review this. Hopefully this should be as much testing as you need to examine the cause. Let me know if it's not
This has been corrected.