Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bugged monster skills
As I said...

Instead of ending their turn when they have 'no more actions', they instead GUARD. AKA; you get the most bang out of your bug. You literally lose nothing and gain everything.
Jammer Delta used Stone Dragon, and it appeared behind me (two tiles away from the Delta) and went through me (without hitting me) and hit the same Delta that cast it, doing damage. So that one is still bugged.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Jammer (don't recall which one sadly) came right up to me, cast stone dragon. It appeared properly, but it didn't damage me at all. Just riiight through me.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5267#p5267 Wrote:Sarinpa1 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:07 am[/url]"]Jammer (don't recall which one sadly) came right up to me, cast stone dragon. It appeared properly, but it didn't damage me at all. Just riiight through me.

What happens when a player does the same thing?
Found something with Arena Ghosts that should go here.

Death Gaze: NPC Ghosts can use Death Gaze without Claret Call or Fear. Also, if Claret Call isn't up when Death Gaze is used, I think the Unmarkable status doesn't appear, and they can Claret Call right after it's done.
Ghost Arena Combatants are allowed to cheat like that (using skills without Claret Call), as stated by Dev a few times now. :| The Fear part might be a bug, though.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
This has been corrected. Locking this topic because it's getting out of hand. Please report new bugs with details in new topics.