Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instanced Inn Rooms
Suggestion brought about by the following thread: http://neus-projects.net/phpBB3/viewtopi...8&t=62

Perhaps there could be an instanced housing area in Cellsvich, where you would enter the Artist's Auberge
and then speak with the innkeep to rent a room that's saved and persistent.

Each character slot on each key would have their own room, and for a fee of 500 murai, that room would
be accessible for a month of in-world time (roughly four days in real-time). During that time, you could
enter and leave the room for free, by a staircase at the end of the hall in the Artist's Auberge.

If you want to invite other characters to your room, you would do so by climbing the stairwell while in a
party. All characters in the party would be placed into the leader's room, and could visit, open containers
and doors, and generally do whatever can be done in an Asagorian house.

Notable differences from donation-based Asagorian houses would exist, however, to make sure they're
still a thing people might want to buy.

Some things of note!
1.) The map would be one-fourth the width and height of an Asagorian house.

2.) It would have space for only one-fourth as much furniture. That's 50 slots.

3.) You would ~not~ be allowed to place Extra Levels in your inn room.

4.) You ~would~ be allowed to place Fun-o-Grams and Custom Battlefields in your inn room, but they
would take up 10 furniture slots each.
this this this this this this this this this this this this.

I also support having an instanced room bought through a house ticket for a perm stay.
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
Or the Artist's Auberge could get an upgrade from a measly inn to a booming apartment building, and rent could be monthly ICly.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
It's got my vote....even though in the end I really wouldn't benefit at all from it.
They of few characters, and fewer posts.
Sounds great, Actually. Now all those homeless bums on the streets of Cellsvich can have a home of their own too! but for a price. . . :>
The topic of this made me look but; I don't really like the general idea of '1/4th of a house!' I rather it just be 'instanced' inns for private RP or staying the night. Although, rarely does anyone ever use the rooms upstairs in Cellsvich's Inn. I'd rather just see an 'apartment' complex that isn't an Inn to be honest with a single room.
Okay, all I thought of whenever I saw 'instanced' rooms for the inn was "Wow, now ye get to see who all cybers!" which made me giggle. If we could have an apartment complex like Miller said for the 'long term, not gigantic mansions' that'd be pretty nice.