Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 2.46
On slots 2 4 and 5 whenever I try to put down furniture into my house, with 2 and 5 being on the first floors, and the fourth being on both it's first and second floors, the furniture just doesn't go down. In all instances I am alone in my character's homes and what's more is that my furniture slots are not full. I can change the tiles and move around existing furniture, but I cannot add anything, even things I remove to see if I can put them back.

The  account this is happening to is G.o.Backhanding
Unfortunately I can't replicate this via offline testing. I have added several player debug messages that may help get to the root of the problem.

When we update to 2.47 on the live server, if you're still experiencing this issue, use the player-debug verb to enable player debug, and then try to put your furniture down. It should spit out some debug messages; post those in this topic.
(06-29-2021, 10:42 AM)Neus Wrote: Unfortunately I can't replicate this via offline testing. I have added several player debug messages that may help get to the root of the problem.

When we update to 2.47 on the live server, if you're still experiencing this issue, use the player-debug verb to enable player debug, and then try to put your furniture down. It should spit out some debug messages; post those in this topic.
System: Debug: usr.build_mode: exists. safe_to_edit(Bloodied White Lily): 1. house_has_editor(Bloodied White Lily): 1. usr.store_con: null. gm_spawned:

System: Debug: over_location in turfs? 0
Is what the debug says, still not letting me place down furniture
As I recall this was an issue specifically with the latest BYOND version for some reason. Try again on 513.1542.