Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I studied the blade... (Kensei SP Balance/SP General Balance/Destiny Duelist Balance)
Having played Kensei to death for the better part of a year. To the point it was the ONLY thing I played consistently. The points here are concise and accurate. The issue with Kensei is the *mandatory* cost of the skills in terms of SP. Even Ghost has some room to play and you don't NEED everything, because there is variety.

But because Kensei is particular to it's niche and is NOT a utility class akin to ghost. It hurts.

There are also SP traps like Wazabane, which is counter intuitive to full invest in, since it's used mostly as a means to walk up, proc fleur, and finish with a kensei autohit. It's your combo starter or extender, but at max level it only gives 10 hit and crit. for 22 FP. You don't want to spend 22 FP when you essentially get the same amount of utility out of the skill with 1 point.

The same happens with rajinken and sharenzan. The swa would be nice, but KAKEGIRI and Hirazuki are mandatory skills for your class along with all the other utility passives and such you want to take or need to take.

A BK esque rework, granting the class more cost efficiency in terms of it's SP expenditure would improve it's QOL immensely for it's players.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I studied the blade... (Kensei SP Balance/SP General Balance/Destiny Duelist Balance) - by Balor - 07-14-2021, 12:01 PM