Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Wreslter MA class.
I have no idea what dev's actual plans for classes going forward but this is a hotly requested class that im invested in (Give us bard as well!)

So i'm gonna do my best to lay out an idea of how it would work.

Core Skills:  These skills are probally important as to how the class operates
Mantis Fist: When you land a basic attack you  automatically initiate a grapple (perhaps gated behind a crit?)
Bear Hug. Your grapples deal damage for each action you perform with someone in your grip
Flying Power Bomb. Move forward up to 4 tiles  grappling  one person along that path and running with them moving them to the tile infront of where you stop  Dealing Str Scaled damage 

Offense Skills  Your damage.

Giants Swing. 3M Swing your grappled target around you doing  Str Scaled damage to everyone you hit to both them and the target your swinging 
Second Swing 1M After using giants swing you may use this to swing them again and move forward one square you may use this skill again for 2M 
At the end of your turn you launch them 2 tiles away for each time they were swung dealing damage and receiving more damage if they can't move the full tiles 

------ The point of this skill is pretty obvious.  it's your movement damage and most of your turn and also allows you to rag doll enemies like everyone wants to. theres alot to this skill for it's 5+ point investment 

Flying Clothesline.  Move up to 7 tiles forward anyone 2-6 tiles forward is considered grappled on the sides of the skill line and moved with you to the last tile dealing half your scaled damage to each 

------- This one is basically your aoe grab anyone on both sides of your movement line gets brought with you for more grapple shenanigans 

Whip. Throw a Grappled target forward X Tiles they take damage for each tile they cannot move damage is split if thrown into one of their allies. 

---- Another skill that forces movment and punishes those who cannot move the full length your basically throwing them into a rock or ally. 

SUPLEX Slam the target into the ground behind  you inflicting immobilize taking bonus damage if there is a tile type present.  

Fire = fire
Ice = Ice
Wind = Wind 
ect. 

UZUNA BUSTER 6M. Bring them up and CRASH THEM DOWN Dealing damage (str again) and knocking them three tiles away Elemental Impact Created tiles depending on the enchantment 

Galdren : Creates rocks and stuns the target  (THROUGH THE TABLE) 
Kraken : Creates  an Ice Point Pillar and Inflicts Frostbite
Nerhaven Creates an Explosion of fire damage and cinders and inflicts burn
Redgull: Drops a thunderbolt onto the target inflicting heavy lightning damage
Talvyd : Creates Air Shafts bringing you with the target Izuna Dropping them again (for lesser damage and more knockback without creating tiles)

While this is by no means a full class yet it gives an idea of what I and I think others want from a grappler focused class and hope that this helps dev put out something amazing and fun.

TLDR : Movment that allows grappling Forcing others to move and forcing others to stick with you.
I was thinking about a grappler/wrestler class on MA myself, but an idea I had is giving possible synergy between Boxer and this promoted class, given that they are similar in nature. Admittedly, grabbing with Boxing Gloves would make little to no sense, but Boxers are not limited to that fist anyways.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F68.media.tumblr.com%2F9...f=1&nofb=1]
This could be Ymir's potential, too. Just give it Buster.

As for Boxer, it should probably not lose Sturm at all if you're doing MA, Grapple and other promo skills. They're all still martial maneuvers, man...
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I only know one thing and one thing only.
HEAVENLYYYYYY POTEMKINNNNNNN BUUUUSTTTAAAAAAAHHHHHH-
That is all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spiritlaw's post:
  • Fern
Unza slam needs to be 'unga slam'.
(07-06-2021, 12:43 PM)Snake Wrote: This could be Ymir's potential, too. Just give it Buster.

As for Boxer, it should probably not lose Sturm at all if you're doing MA, Grapple and other promo skills. They're all still martial maneuvers, man...
Bodyfling is funner though, grrrr! >=O
give it both, dev. got no balls.