Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.47] - BDP Camera Bug
Its been happening for awhile, i scanned very quickly to see if there was a bug report already made (If I missed it, my b just link it under this one to boop it). However its as the title says, sometimes when you enter a dungeon the camera refuses to move, stuck in once spot. Then when you move out of the camera zone youll go into a black screen (Where you can still move and whatnot).

Theres no way to replicate this from a player perspective as far as ive tried. It just HAPPENS to already spawn dungeons sometimes, somethings wrong with BDPS itself maybe. Heres a picture to see what it looks like stuck, thats all I can offer.

[Image: wTvhvrp.png]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18750966]
[-] The following 2 users Like Kiss's post:
  • jintheblue, Phantom
This can happen inside of houses, too. Not sure what specifically causes it in that instance.
number 1 GTer EU
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamOfBoy's post:
  • JamOfBoy
It also happens in players homes sometimes. It could be when the game loads in the dungeon and house floors the camera doesn't properly lock onto the players position?
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Balor's post:
  • JamOfBoy
Can confirm, has been happening for a bitty. Usually I just kinda, stumble around till I find the stairs down or plume out.
to add to this, it's apparantly something to do with the new fancy dungeons having an object that controls camera that spawns inside other dungeons making it fixed, which should not happen. The picture is a good example of this as my character is at the left.[Image: Stucky.png]
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Nope. I got a hitch of where this came from, perhaps.

If memory doesn't fail me... There was a fix that tried to correct teleporting to places and having your camera snap to a single spot, from the Testing Server. For example, if you would teleport from Professor Pink to Aleph, your camera would be locked weird or be out of bounds.

Dev fixed that, but this fix likely broke the rest of the instances that require a free camera.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]