Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grapple Traits
I've decided on something else. Racial Traits tied to grappling would be nice, or general traits that allow you to perform some good stuff with it, also a slight nerf to Shaitan's Painful Grip is suggested along.

Painful Grip
Shaitan Race, 15 STR.
Grapple trait (only 1 can be selected). On a successful grapple, the enemy takes unresistable Pierce physical damage equal to Character Level, and may be inflicted with Lingering Damage (LV = 75% of Scaled STR) for 3 rounds.

Draining Grip
Vampire Race, Lich Race, 15 STR.
Grapple trait (only 1 can be selected). On a successful grapple, if you have Life Drain equipped, you will automatically use it and gain Essence equal to the lower of the target's VIT or the Vampire's VIT (min. 10).

Incinerating Grip
Lich Race, Salamandra Race, Hyattr Race, 15 STR.
Grapple trait (only 1 can be selected). On a successful grapple, the enemy takes unresistable Fire magic damage equal to Character Level, and may be inflicted with Burn (LV = 75% of Fire ATK) for 3 rounds.

Poisonous Grip
Wyverntouched Race, Naga Race, 15 STR.
Grapple trait (only 1 can be selected). On a successful grapple, the enemy takes unresistable Acid magic damage equal to Character Level, and may be inflicted with Poison (LV = 75% of Scaled SAN) for 3 rounds.

Point Blank Elimination
Human Race, 15 STR. Requires Divine Eyes. 10 round cooldown.
Grapple trait (only 1 can be selected). On a successful grapple, if you have a dagger equipped, you will attempt to trace a spiraling line. On success, you will deal Pierce physical damage equal to your Level * 2, minus 20 per mistake, and automatically inflict Interference for 5 rounds. If you traced the spiraling line without any mistakes, and they are a non-boss, non-player enemy, they are instantly defeated.

Groundpound Style/Wrestler
15 STR. 15 SKI.
Grapple trait (only 1 can be selected). On a successful grapple, while Restrained or Restraining, the skills 'Body Fling' and 'Buster' will be made available.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Snake's post:
  • Kazzy, Noxid, Spiritlaw
(07-13-2021, 08:03 PM)Snake Wrote: Draining Grip
Grapple trait (only 1 can be selected). On a successful grapple, if you have Life Drain equipped, you will automatically use it and gain Essence equal to the lower of the target's VIT or the Vampire's VIT (min. 10).

"MUDA MUDA NA!"
(07-14-2021, 11:40 AM)Snake Wrote: Draining Grip
[Image: GGAC_Slayer_63214H.png]

More seriously, I second this.

Mostly for Buster.
My past haunts me every day, and it's the form of a journal I can't let go of.
Confused by how you're giving Shaitan the worst grapple here. Poison and burn being 75% of respective ele atks is very strong, and it's not like the damage dealt by these poison/burn grapples is any less than Shaitan's painful grip (all grapple damage is unresistable to equal character level). Considering this is the race with big fuck off claws maybe they should get an inflict of lingering damage to keep them even with all these other suggestions.
number 1 GTer EU
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamOfBoy's post:
  • FancyCyclops
Restricting both buster and body fling to the only one grapple trait clause is lame. lemme wrassle for gods sake
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miller's post:
  • K Peculier
That's interesting, Jamboy & also noted, Miller. I'm editing that in.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • JamOfBoy