Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New house is broken and I'm locked out
[Image: uocq1fU.png]

So I recently purchased a new house, though it seems to be having a few issues. For starters, I had walked into the house to verify that I had indeed claimed it and to lock it, though the lock button never turned red and upon trying to exit, my screen went black. I reset the game and was sent back to the character creation room, from which I left back to Cellsvich. I did a few other things and returned only to find I was locked out of my own house. My ticket had this message for me when I used it:

"We couldn't find a house, and so this ticket has been reset, so you can use it again."

I still appear to have ownership over the house however, and can move out/change the sign/door/etc. I have not yet tried it yet however. The 500 murai fee has sort of dissuaded me, though I will update the thread with the results if this is a recommended course of action. The banner is also white and not transparent like the other default banner claimed houses use. Resetting to default also does nothing.

I'm not in any real hurry, so feel free to take your time with this. As long as I get my house functional in the end I'm cool with it. I'll update this as more information becomes available.
Interesting. Did a reboot happen since you claimed it, or was this all one continuous session?
All one session, starting not very long ago after the donation got processed. I've also reset the client a few times now, but nothing has changed.
Which region of Cellsvich is the house in?
Corrected this for Kalrah; if anyone else has a similar issue, let me know.