Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Edit] Remove crafting fees in general
Slight bump because I have slightly revised my stance on this, after much deliberation and consideration.

1) Yeet the crafting tax. All of it. Just throw it out the window. It's garbage. This is my stance on it and I'll be firm with it. All of the crafting tax. Every crafting station. Paid, unpaid, fine whatever just throw it away. My first post was perhaps worded poorly and I'll rescind that stance that it should only be for the paid crafting tables. Just, please, get rid of the crafting tax it's awful.

2) Tax OTHER things more harshly if people hoarding murai is such an issue. Shopkeeper stands is a potential solution. Or, have something that looks at how much murai someone has on their character and adjust taxes according to that amount. A tax multiplier or something. Something.

Taxes were a terrible addition imo because, as MANY people have stated, it only serves to hurt newer players trying to get into crafting, and those people without a huge pool of murai to draw from have to resort to other stuff (Does selling asagorians for murai sound familiar to anyone?).

Also levelling crafting is atrocious but that's another thread for another day and maybe someone else can make that thread. I'm tired.
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like KitKatarine's post:
  • Dystopia, Mewni, Snake

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waive crafting fee for portable crafting tables - by KitKatarine - 09-06-2021, 07:54 PM