Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Edit] Remove crafting fees in general
(09-06-2021, 11:07 PM)Jeff Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 07:54 PM)KitKatarine Wrote: Or, have something that looks at how much murai someone has on their character and adjust taxes according to that amount.
This is an awful idea for so many reasons. But, I want to repeat what I said earlier about a different (higher) tax rate for players who have legend extended.
Do explain why it would be an awful idea. 

Also, why people that have legend extended, exactly? Personally, I feel like it wouldn't solve the problem either. Any new character can LE. With diligence, you can typically LE in about a week. Maybe less depending on how often you grind. I can say for certain that after your first LE, you're not gonna have several tens of thousands in your bank either. 

The reason taxes were introduced in the first place was because so many people were sitting on several hundred thousand murai and had nowhere to spend it, so taxes (aka, yoinking your murai to the aether) were introduced. However, it just punishes new players wanting to get into crafting. 

My suggestion was if taxes NEEDED to be introduced. I would like to see them gone. Completely. I'd rather not have tax on anything, because crafting is expensive already and you don't need to take murai on top of that -- As Trex stated previously
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waive crafting fee for portable crafting tables - by KitKatarine - 09-07-2021, 02:26 AM