Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Edit] Remove crafting fees in general
(09-08-2021, 04:40 PM)Jeff Wrote: And to be blunt, if you're only interested in RP, then you don't need to minmax your build anyway. So don't sweat it.

I'm not only interested in RP, it's simply my main occupation on sl2. I also don't build any character in a min max fashion, they all grow depending on my rp, but... sometimes I need more outfit slots, you know?.. And gaining those +1 attribute points is just milestones, have something to keep the mechanical elements interesting, at least for me.

Regardless, I still feel like taxing player owned housing simply detracts from rp. There is plenty of housing available, even if it is outside of the 'main' island and people who don't regulaly have large groups of people either visiting or living with them, can easily use the Asago for their housing needs.

Shopkeeper tax is good where it is, any more and it wouldn't be worth it and any less would make it too 'free'. Goods purchased from shops being taxed based on rep is already a good way to go, though I feel like there needs to be things that actually fluctuate your rep, rather than have it forever increase.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waive crafting fee for portable crafting tables - by Imotepchief - 09-08-2021, 08:12 PM