Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v.2.60c] Sigrogana has a Sudden Lack of Farmers
Farming on the Great Six is no longer possible.
With a hole dug with a shovel, trying to use a hoe on, beside, around, or in the general vicinity of, yields this message:

System: You'll need to use the hoe on a hole, or else it won't do you much good. If the hole is in sand or snow, it won't work, either. Furthermore, if you're too close to an NPC, you will feel uncomfortable being watched, so try and distance yourself from them.

This has been tried on many different tiles, both inside and outside player homes. This also makes the farming tutorial NPC's quest incompletable and its stamp unobtainable.
Due to some changes in the way the game handles what tiles are dig/farm friendly, this may be a work in progress.

I've corrected it so you can farm any tile inside of a player house in 2.60d.

I've also changed it so the basic grass tile and the farmland in Voilegard can be used this way. If there are other tiles that should probably be capable of being used for this, please let me know with screenshots and locations.
It was pointed out on the Discord and I've confirmed that you still cannot complete the farming tutorial quest as the grass tiles in Oniga are still set to untillable.
This is still an issue in v.2.65b.
This has been corrected.