Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
The Flaws and Benefits of Version 2.49
Two weeks before the first fix patch and we're singing the revert song. Even as a one-man developer, that's quite discouraging considering how many hours he spends on it.

I'd rather give it a few months' worth and see the outcome than before deciding if I want to join that change song. As it is, it's still new and needs adjustments.

There are many problems with the current game system as some things are overtuned and some are just weak. I don't believe we should be considering a system reversal as it's only been two weeks with no balance update as yet, I can't say I don't agree with some of the points made.

Some classes are just more blessed in a hit and evade than others. This forces people to overcap and tries to contest those.

Evasion ignoring is too common and it's getting out of hand. Use two classes with enough spells and skills that ignore evasion and you find yourself not needing to build Skill, period.

GUI is a monster at the moment. This being uncapped can push people to the amount of hit whereas it's almost undodgeable.

BLIND is either brokenly good or useless. You're able to lower someone that probably had a 200% hit on you to 50%~75% if they're not a race with a golden eye.

Some of the older systems are interfering with the current which also makes things a lot crazier than they should be. It lets players abuse certain ideas such as smoke, plants, torso and so on that weren't being used as much as before. 

I believe the system still needs a few months, including balancing and patching before we can really come to a decision about how it is compared to the prior as there are still a lot of things that slipped into the new system that is being abused at the moment.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Flaws and Benefits of Version 2.49 - by Senna - 08-31-2021, 11:37 PM