Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rock Your World pt.2 (Nevarious Riff again)
Due to Far-Shot Penalty, Nevarious Riff is nigh-unusable now. This still costs 6M, 45 FP, but unfortunately, now has high chance to just miss or proc Glancing Blows for a very small amount of damage. The scaling is very much an oddball to fit in SKI without making its damage take a nosedive. (It requires SAN, STR, LUC to do anything, and now that LUC doesn't contribute to Hit, it's pretty much demoted to step 0 of why I requested it to get amped before. Too much preparation and costs for too little yield.)

So, for short:

-- Nevarious Riff should ignore evasion, at the very least vs non-player enemies.
-- It could now do Sound and Lightning damage, as per the new system allows these to be implemented.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm fine with it ignoring evasion on non-player enemies, but for the love of god don't add more evasion ignoring attacks that work on players. We need less evasion ignoring attacks as is, and adding a map-wide to it all would just perpetuate the issue even further.
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]
[-] The following 1 user Likes InsainArcaneBirdbrain's post:
  • Fern
Adding in more evasion ignorings would make evade characters more miserable than they are right now.

I don't actually think Nevarious Riffs needs buffs, but if anything I'd say wait to see what happens with that issue first.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Making this skill ignore evasion would be supreme cancer to deal with in a teamfight scenario, its already really strong as is.
True, true.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]