Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More options (Theno)
I got it in my head that I'd like to make a Theno as patterned after a Siren. This would require the Naga tail to work, as they're classically sea snakes.

Naga already have traits to be sea serpents, so this shouldn't be too great a reach.

Additionally, Naga Vampires don't have the Nagatail shuffle. Could it be attached to that particular bodypart rather than to race/armour?
(09-08-2021, 11:29 PM)Kazzy Wrote: I got it in my head that I'd like to make a Theno as patterned after a Siren. This would require the Naga tail to work, as they're classically sea snakes.

Naga already have traits to be sea serpents, so this shouldn't be too great a reach.

Additionally, Naga Vampires don't have the Nagatail shuffle. Could it be attached to that particular bodypart rather than to race/armour?

Why not make a naga with sea trait then. But other than that, sounds cool
Theming, racial traits, racial stats. The (X)Scale traits for Naga are garbage, and imo more options for more races is always a better thing. Particuarly because Theno until recently were 'Human but with fin instead of ear' instead of the Sirens out of myth they're obviously inspired by.

Sea Serpents and Sirens is different, after all.