Poll: Are you satisfied with the current state of the event staff?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.14%
16 57.14%
No
42.86%
12 42.86%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Current State Of The Event Staff
(09-30-2021, 08:17 PM)Snake Wrote: Give me eventmin already, I'm more than capable of giving people the public things they want

Yeah same, give me Ruby.

Now for the real post. Yeah it does seem like events lately are catered to a certain group. However as someone who's talked to many of the event staff personally I can say thats not the case at all.

When trying to make a story, you need a focus point. A group of players that will cater to your story and not just brush it off as Saturday morning cartoon plot here. I know for a fact Fern and others are working to make the current run around of white doors, something for everyone to enjoy. While we all wont be the 'main cast', we are still able to be part of the story, add it to our own and grow from it.

I would love to see more public, one off events, or even chained part 1 to 3. As its already been stated however, everyone has lives and breaks needed to be had. I know that Miller has taken steps to provide events for those willing to talk with him.

I think that we're still in a good spot, we don't need events every day otherwise it gets stale. Just my two cents. This has been my ted talk from the phone U_U.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sokuryoku's post:
  • Lewdcifer

Messages In This Thread
The Current State Of The Event Staff - by Aqua - 09-30-2021, 01:38 PM
RE: The Current State Of The Event Staff - by Sokuryoku - 09-30-2021, 08:31 PM