Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement.
I only just noticed this thread so I apologise for the double-post, but, I'll just re-iterate what I said in the gm-help channel of SL2's Discord for the sake of posterity and transparency...

I would like to offer a heartfelt apology to the entire Staff team about my part in the big fuss that was kicked up last night, and the extra work and trouble it caused you. As well as some general mistrust and colourful opinions I have expressed about the way you do business. I have been made a fool of both by the misinformation of others (and I'm not just referring to Hoot here, but a number of other past grievances that this has made me reflect on), and by my own bellicose approach to handling issues.

I can only once again express my remorse at this. I hope that moving forward we can be on good terms. My eyes are wide open now. Cheers.

P.S. I would also like to thank Dystopia for being exceedingly patient with me last night in particular, and for hearing me out despite being well aware that I was completely in the wrong.
[Image: House_Banner_PNG.png]
[-] The following 12 users Like Jupiter_Storm's post:
  â€˘ Anhita, Balor, Dystopia, Fern, InsainArcaneBirdbrain, Kiss, Lewdcifer, Nehemoth, Poruku, Shadbase, Skimmy2, Snake

Messages In This Thread
Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Balor - 10-04-2021, 08:49 AM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Mewni - 10-04-2021, 09:19 AM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Anhita - 10-04-2021, 07:36 PM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Jupiter_Storm - 10-04-2021, 07:53 PM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Humanne - 10-04-2021, 08:29 PM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Snake - 10-04-2021, 10:11 PM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Mewni - 10-04-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Shujin - 10-09-2021, 06:29 AM