Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement.
For the people concerned about it, there will be a follow-up to the Light vs Darkness events, that much I can (sort of) guarantee, at least. Just not in the way most players will expect to receive.

And yes, I'm in sound and sane mind we'll not push this to a direction it should not be. We're all still good people here, and no one deserves to be treated any lesser than that, behavior issues or not. Grief for the circumstances and life choices, not the person behind them. Remember that we're all flesh and blood behind the screen, before you consider impulsive choices based on short-lived emotions.

Additionally, giving mad respect for clarifying most of the concealed and important info that was intently omitted too, Drez. Heart to heart. Being played for a fool and having my trust put in the wrong people is not... a good feeling to have. Especially when this had almost caused a fight among friends.

We're a small community here, for heaven's sake. We're all but manchild playing a child's game. I just hope dearly this is the first and last case, and that it serves as an example for others to watch out for their own life choices.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like Snake's post:
  • Balor, Dystopia, Jupiter_Storm, Kiss, Lewdcifer, Shadbase

Messages In This Thread
Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Balor - 10-04-2021, 08:49 AM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Mewni - 10-04-2021, 09:19 AM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Anhita - 10-04-2021, 07:36 PM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Humanne - 10-04-2021, 08:29 PM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Snake - 10-04-2021, 10:11 PM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Mewni - 10-04-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Shujin - 10-09-2021, 06:29 AM