Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement.
(10-04-2021, 07:36 PM)Anhita Wrote: Regardless, Though I feel harassment and abuse shouldn't be tolerated. I am leaning towards the more lenient end of hoping that she learns from this and returns to the community as a better person after their ban(if it remains temporary) and things can continue trucking along in some creative and constructive manner, even if they are no longer an eventmin.

Particularly I don't, mostly because I already fell victim to doxxing and I know how much that can mess up someone. That alone should be a harsher punishment on its own IMO, sure we are all fallible human beans playing a silly vidja, but once it goes outside of it to emotional blackmail and personal info being exposed in bad faith, things kinda stop being a case of lessons needing to be learned and more of a situation to not even entertain the chance of it happening again.

You know, that and rallying people up by pretending they are unaware why any of this happened.

If all of that is not grounds for a harsher punishment and subject to leniency, I'm fearful of where the limit is, since as far as I am aware, perma bans were lent out for far less than doxxing, feelings for the person aside all of that is pretty fucked up.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mewni's post:
  • Kazzy, Snake, Trexmaster

Messages In This Thread
Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Balor - 10-04-2021, 08:49 AM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Mewni - 10-04-2021, 09:19 AM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Anhita - 10-04-2021, 07:36 PM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Humanne - 10-04-2021, 08:29 PM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Snake - 10-04-2021, 10:11 PM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Mewni - 10-04-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement. - by Shujin - 10-09-2021, 06:29 AM