Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Eventline] Inner Dreams
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
[Image: pFbx3By.png]
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

As of late, a strange conregration of people known only as "Inner Light" has been drifting through the Great Six, offering passersby a card, containing a survey asking for any unusual activity in dreams - good, bad, ugly; none of it seems to matter to the yellow-uniformed representatives handing out the survey. 

[Image: Q4X6Oig.png]

On the back of these cards is the survey to fill out - and once it has been filled out, the cards inexplicibly poof! from the taker's hand.
As of now, nobody is certain what all of this is for, means, or who is even running this project. All that can be gleamed is that a group of people is looking for your strange dreams for some unknown purpose.
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
OOC

Meowdy! Yes, that has been me the past two days in LFG. This is an eventline I am (hopefully) going to be running for awhile, revolving around exploring dreams with a group known as Inner Light, without spoiling things too much. These will be a mix of both pure RP events and combat events. This thread will be updated the more information comes to light.
I appreciate everyone who's been filling out the survey - it is actually crucial to the eventline, and I really appreciate the imagination that everyone has put into their answers! I will be welcoming more answers to the survey the entire time the eventline is up, as the more you submit, the more events I can plan.

I hope this an be a smaller-scale eventchain that everyone can enjoy!
If you need anything in relation to this, please don't hesitate to contact me though the forums or on Discord (Cereza#1987)
(If you come to the Inner Light building, feel free to go up to the desk and ping the NARRATOR if they're there. I'll RP with you-.)
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like Shadbase's post:
  • Anhita, Fern, Fuepepe, Mewni, Poruku, Snake, The Alpha Bat