Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Races Tier List(s)
I mean sure why not.

Mechanically
[Image: 9wjO6ej.png]

The TRUE tier list.
[Image: mi5wlDJ.png]
I've noticed that a lot of people have similar opinions about the S tiers. This might be an unpopular opinion, but I've often felt like I don't mind certain races being really strong. Liches and Dullahans for example I feel they deserve to be as strong as they are because of their lore (pushing aside memes from the past.)

So if anything, I personally feel happy with them being pretty up there. Things like "I rejected my humanity to seek greater power and I have actually obtained it" or "I've clung to life so hard that I'm possessing my armor and I'm prone to making things disastrous", that sort of stuff I don't mind having an edge over other races.

I feel the same about the idea of Vampire deserving to be stronger than average, but unfortunately Vampires are currently one of the worst races mechanically speaking. People often describe them as "worse humans" so I'm not surprised I see them get classified as low tier a lot.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Fern's post:
  • Anhita, Poruku, Shujin
It's funny, given how people who 'turn' into Vampire can't go back, similar to Liches. The only advantage a Vampire has over a Lich is erp, lmao (it's joke but holy shit this race took a massive L thanks to knee-jerks and salt. Statballs are just for show anyway, they serve no combat purpose, if the advantages Vampire had were direct statistics affecting damage% and damage reduction% it'd be more fair to be toned down, but bruh, stats? really? Also don't forget the -DRAWBACKS- they actually have when compared to Dullas and Liches, Holy being the main reason no one liked to play Vampire to begin with, and the inability to heal being second)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I mean I'm fine with Liches and Dullahans being mechanically stronger than the rest of the cast, it can make for some somewhat volatile situations, but it really does add to their IC when they're stronger.

Vampires were attributed to be more fitting to their lore, and could use some buffs in the future most likely, most of their problems extend from the need to get sanguine crest first.
I wish they had more from their lore appended to their gameplay, honestly. The thematic of a Vampire is being a 'normal human' until they decide to reveal their true nature.

The way Lunar Lunatism was set, being something that they can activate and deactivate anytime, was the right way to go. But making them go on a 'rotation' of where they need to bite or life drain to actually access those things is a little... I dunno... lackluster and mechanical with zero room for RP. And they get no real rewards for being secretive either.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Anhita