Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rune Recovery (Rune Mage Suggestion)
So, how about a skill for rune mage that lets us collect a rune on field and either gives fp back or it explodes, one of the other. For the sake of not having dead runes spammed all over the field you may not be using, just to set the field the way you want it to be. preferably something 2 momentum, but 3 could be fine too.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I'd make that 1M, maybe something that makes you snap your fingers and force all of your current runes explode in an area of effect, with some bonus range to compensate for the smaller runes.

This could open a new option for manipulating them, and also cleaning up the field if that Nulled megarune is hindering your allies more than helping with its stone pillars. I'd like to slot in another request along this skill: The ability to remove Smoke Tiles whenever you use it, be it ally or foe. It'd be something unique for Rune Mage. So on paper:

Quote:Focus Dissipation
1M / 1 SP (Requires Focus Tuning)

Snap your fingers and give your show its closing act. On use, instead of Triggering your runes, they will explode while dealing Akashic damage equal to (10 + Rune Magician's Class Level * Rune Level) to all enemies in 2 (+1 per Rune Level) range.

Additionally, if you have Salvage Rune, it will trigger it for each rune you blow up but only at half efficiency.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]