Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arbalest Rework (And things I'd like to see from it)
(10-15-2021, 06:26 PM)Lolzytripd Wrote: I think any sort of rework to arbalest should probably involve your subweapon landing on the tile targeted, with a chain connecting it to you, with Reload options on how to interact with it.

Tackle Reload> replaces heavy tackle> you move towards the subweapon, reloading your weapon, knocking back or away anyone in your way.

Rip reload> replaces normal reload> you pull the chain back violently, performing a basic attack with the subweapon on every target Over the weapon or a chain tile.

Chained boomerang> Only usable with a on the field sub weapon, swinging the weapon to another tile, attacking any enemy on it with the weapon, and inflicting blunt damage + knockdown infliction on anyone who the chain would pass through. Anyone who passes the infliction gains airborne (jump rope)

Enemies and allies would be able to kick the subweapon or walk over knocking it in a direction similar to kicking a hot potato'd dagger.

I actually think the idea of ripping your weapon along a line towards yourself could be a very interesting mechanic, one that would probably have a lot of fun usage with oil chain no less.