Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hit and Evade Options for Classes
- Brine Blade's Hit bonus should be tied to the Aquamancer's Crest LV * 2, so this doesn't become another Spellthief DLC.

- Instead of that, I'd make it so Eternal Flame passively increases a certain LB spell's Hit equal to Rank * 5.

- Hard pass on Dark Imbue for anything but Axes. Instead, it'd be more thematic for Ghost's Hit/Evade to be directly increased equal to Rising Game LV * 4.

- Relent Gale and Ice Fairy are okie-dokie in that context.

- I'd make Charge Mind's Hit bonus be equal to Evoker's class level, so it gives Destiny something funny.

- Imagin's Despair is okie-dokie, if that's even possible to do.

- Charge's 'retreat' shouldn't be a thing, it sounds ugly. Retreating Swipe however could maybe give you Disengage LV40 until your next round, just 'maybe'.

- Charging Strike could use +5 Hit alongside its +5 Power. 4M investment for a hit steroid on your next offensive soldier skill is fair and balanced.

- Watchful Eyes won't be necessary in that context. At most I'd say it could give your allies a Hit bonus towards the person you're observing, or give it the Intense Observation treatment, where on use, you remove all of the enemy's Evade buffs and while active, reduces the max duration of Evade buffs by 1 round.

- Snake Dancer should grant Sonic Speed LV15 for 2 rounds. I do like me my Trickster teleports.

- Misty Dimension could give Disengage LV10 for 2 rounds alongside Sneaking.

- Evoker Mastery should be similar to Magic Gunner. Grants 3 Hit per rank to Evoker spells, but double for Invocations.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Hit and Evade Options for Classes - by Senna - 10-15-2021, 09:40 PM
RE: Hit and Evade Options for Classes - by Snake - 10-16-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: Hit and Evade Options for Classes - by Jeff - 10-16-2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Hit and Evade Options for Classes - by Jeff - 10-17-2021, 12:35 PM
RE: Hit and Evade Options for Classes - by Senna - 10-17-2021, 07:30 PM
RE: Hit and Evade Options for Classes - by Jeff - 10-18-2021, 07:45 PM
RE: Hit and Evade Options for Classes - by Jeff - 10-18-2021, 08:50 PM
RE: Hit and Evade Options for Classes - by Snake - 10-18-2021, 10:52 PM