Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downtime
Hello everybody. Two days ago, my desktop gave up the ghost; I believe it's the motherboard.

Unfortunately that means I can't work on the game until I get a new desktop and have a SATA to USB cable delivered. I also will be unable to process any donations until the new desktop comes through. I have cloud backups of the game source, but I was already nearly finished with the update, and I have a lot of other stuff on the hard drive that I would like to recover, which is why the SATA to USB connector is required.

Weather permitting, I am planning to get a new desktop later on today. Once I have that, I can order the cable from Newegg. So, until we're all sorted out, don't expect me to be on the forums much, or have any game updates for you. I'm very sorry about the inconvenience and am honestly very sad about the desktop dying. So, I ask that you all be patient for the near future until I can get everything sorted out.

Thank you.
Good luck!
Sorry to hear that, man. Hope you can get everything back.
Oh, I know that feel.

Hopefully your new one doesn't take months to come in like mine did.
Oh. Now I feel like a dick for choosing now of all times to make a ton of threads.

As someone who's been using a crappy hand me down laptop due to several towers dying on me, I sympathize completly. Hope things work out!
*loud burp*
/starts pouring out wallet
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
As an update, I'm currently waiting for the arrival of the cable. I expect it will be here on Monday, however tracking says that it might be delayed due to severe weather, so that's not a guarantee.

Thank you for your continued patience.
Alright, well, it took a day later than I thought, but I have everything game related transferred. We will now resume normal operations.