Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Youkai] Youkai Corner: Apus, Snow Crow
Usually, the secondary effects are worth much more than a measly 30 damage.

I say that the purely offensive skills be boosted more, or the ones with additional effects be reduced.
Sorry, when I said 'for the sake of consistency', I should have clarified; 1.17 has a lot of balance changes in it, one of which is that Youkai skills are getting their level bonus damage and FP cost scaling halved. The only exception to this is Byakko's Thunder Claw, which is getting reduced FP cost, but the damage is remaining the same. So your Youkai evokes are going to deal less damage, but also cost much less. That's not the only thing balance wise, so please refrain from the usual 'GAME RUINED' stuff until after the update is live.
I am perfectly okay with that.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5353#p5353 Wrote:Neus » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:05 pm[/url]"]So your Youkai evokes are going to deal less damage, but also cost much less.

#Hype.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5353#p5353 Wrote:Neus » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:05 pm[/url]"]Sorry, when I said 'for the sake of consistency', I should have clarified; 1.17 has a lot of balance changes in it, one of which is that Youkai skills are getting their level bonus damage and FP cost scaling halved. The only exception to this is Byakko's Thunder Claw, which is getting reduced FP cost, but the damage is remaining the same. So your Youkai evokes are going to deal less damage, but also cost much less. That's not the only thing balance wise, so please refrain from the usual 'GAME RUINED' stuff until after the update is live.
[Image: 9daf428b4fcdc94c27fae2bd28107198595f299c...57322b.jpg]
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Thank you, Dev. I've been wanting a change like this for some time.

Can I... can I give you a bro hug?
*loud burp*